Here's to Help Me Start Off Again

Realizing the dearth of topics on which to blog - despite a very sweet girl's help (thanks anyway, darling!) - I have settled on paying off a long overdue bill that has been festering upon my digital desktop for about a year now. Or is that a couple of weeks (I'm still having trouble getting the idea of this being 2008 - Happy Belated New Year!)?

The rot in question is a tag to complete a "mundane" (in the tagger's words himself) meme about yours truly. In short, Henry, here's what you asked for. I hope these answers don't disappoint you completely. *grins wickedly*

List out the top five presents you wish for:

  1. A brand new desktop computer, complete with 19" LCD monitor and 2 GBs of RAM, upon which I can play uber-cool games and experiment with Adobe Photoshop CS2 endlessly (so I'm a geek, SUE ME!)!
  2. A simple, decent digital camera.
  3. An MP3 player.
  4. A Perodua Kancil. I need motivation to practice my driving. Yes, I don't have a license. No, I can't ride a motorcycle either 'cos I don't have a license for that too.
  5. Cash. Lots and lots of cash. To quote Ms Britney Spears (ah, how far she hath fallen), "Gimme more!"

The person who tagged you is: Yew Guo Zheng (Henry)

Your five impressions of him:

  1. Intelligent.
  2. British.
  3. Egg.
  4. Sadistic.
  5. Wordy.

The most memorable words he said to you:
"BAH!"

If he becomes your lover, you will…
..probably realize my mistake once the hangover clears up.

If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be…
..a betrayal so vicious and brutal that the very foundations of the world will be shaken. Additionally, I will make millions selling the sordid story of this unexpected backstabbing to influential tabloids worldwide, and then go on to hosting my own talk show.

As the more perceptive of you may have realized by now, I have had no Internet connection at home for the past.. three weeks or so. I promise to blog more regularly now that I've returned to UTP.

Pass the quiz to ten persons who you wish to know how they feel about you:

  1. Jared Ee
  2. Yi Wei
  3. Hui Wen
  4. Aimi
  5. Jolynn
  6. The Psycho Kid
  7. Fang Xuan
  8. Wen Sher
  9. Melissa
  10. Mildred

Who is No. 7 having a relationship with?
I wasn't aware that he has a girlfriend, really.

Who is No. 9 having a relationship with?
I wasn't aware she has a boyfriend, either!

If No. 9 and No. 1 are together, will it be a good thing?
No, 'cos there just isn't the chemistry for things to work out well. Trust me on this. *winks*

What about No. 1 and No. 5?
Well you could try, but it'd seem as if something was lacking from the relationship.

What is No. 3 studying?
Law, aiming to become a lawyer (..must..resist..urge..to crack..stupid..joke..!).

When is the last time you chatted with No. 6?
Last year, during exam week.

Does No. 4 work?
Not full-time, if you asked me. As far as I know, she's still studying.

Has any cousin in his/her own school?
How should I know such things. Find out from her yourself!

Will you be with No. 10?
As a friend? Yes. As more than a friend? Perhaps. As a lover? Guess not!

How about No. 5?
As a friend? Sure. As more than a friend? Maybe. As a lover? No chance!

Does No. 2 have any siblings?
I'm not sure. If I'd to hazard a guess, I'd say... no?

How did you get to know about No. 2 and No. 4?
No. 2 - Blogging, 2005(06?).
No. 4 - JKMM-UNICEF Children's Rights Convention Workshop, 2004.

Where does No. 1 live?
Fair Park.

How did you get to know No. 8?
Through the Orientation Week in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, 2006.

Is No. 5 the sexiest person in the world?
She could be!

* * * * *

The Orientation Week program begins in a week's time. I've returned to UTP to attend to several things pertaining to the Orientation Week, as well as the Student Council. I'll be posting a short story next, so stay tuned!


2 comments

Leave a Comment
top