The First of Many?

Tagged by Mildred to do a meme (pronounced "meem") about myself. Since I'm chilling at the mo, let's get this done:

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. A new computer (coming soon).
2. The latest games on the market.
3. A portable MP3 player.
4. A digital camera.
5. Lots of money.

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
1. To replace the old one I'm currently using.
2. To play on the new one.
3. To listen to music wherever I go.
4. To take pictures wherever I go.
5. To be able to go wherever I go.

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Mildred.

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
1. Cute.
2. Sweet.
3. Friendly.
4. Bubbly.
5. Fun!

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Err.. considering I haven't really been chatting with her for long, probably it's just the small talk we've shared for the short time we've been friends. Still, would probably like to get to know her better so I have more things to write about her for my answers to these two questions.

MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced):
The computer. 'Nuff said.

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Anybody who is pessimistic and can't seem to see the brighter side of life. Honestly, such people do nothing but drain my enthusiasm for living, and waste my time and energy.

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
Anyone, Interested, To, Do, This, and Meme. *grins*

0 comments

Leave a Comment
top